Milsons Point

Milsons Point

Monday, August 15, 2011

Dentists on Starkey












































Going to the Dentist for me is like almost going to space....not for the fact that everything a dentist does usually is awful....full stop....it is almost going back into a time warp where the designers forgot the use of colour...it's like white is the all time only colour that can be used in surgeries....hmmmm whilst I realise there is a medical reason for white...surely there can be a surgery that has splashes of interest to look at whilst you are sitting with your legs in the air & breathing down on a dentist....

Well Dentists on Starkey...I have to say is my first love of dental surgeries....not only as our clients embraced texture & colour.....but DITC had to combine tailored yet fun yet medical...yet clean....And I have to say we have....toot toot!! I mean Teeth teeth!!!!


Enjoy & as dentist always say SMILE!

No comments:

Post a Comment