Milsons Point

Milsons Point

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Graze.....












Graze....our latest project.... Ok Ok Ok first of all bloggers it is a must to go & have dinner here 182 Harris St, Pyrmont (opening hours Wed-Sun nights....Sonia & I dined a couple of weeks ago & were blown away....my recommendation would be the Cauliflower Milkshake served with toasted taleggio cheese and jamon - I know sounds a little strange but AMAZING...I think I was in love with the presentation....but I will leave that surprise for you!
Look to the left & you will notice the key feature.....this stunning pendant from Reni Kung....please please just at least take the time to walk past to see it's beauty....I read on Reni's website a quote from her "
" I observe light and appreciate the effect it has on me - the filtration in nature, its quiet movements. It stimulates and comforts at once. That's what I seek to capture. "
Take it from us this statement truly comes alive & has really captured the essence of Graze...
One last little mention is the wallpaper....how is it that sometimes for the right client you find the right or should I say perfect piece of artwork...look at the October Hay...how lucky we were! Oh and make sure to take your party upstairs where you can sneak a peak at Polo Ralph Lauren Textured Wallpaper....ohhh Ralph...


No comments:

Post a Comment